Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My funny husband

This is the email that Mark sent out to his fellow Rocket Scientists in preparation for his surgery. I bet the humor will only get better when he's doped up on pain meds. If you want to view the screw let me know and I'll send you the link. Yikes! :~
********************************************
I will be out of the office for surgery and recovery starting Dec. 16 until next year (Jan. 3).

I've apparently torn a muscle off the bone in my shoulder and it needs to be reattached. They will be installing the screw in the attached brochure(it's the plastic one). The do-it-yourself manual was too complicated and I could only use one hand during the operation. (If it was my knee then I could have done it.) So I found a veterinarian that would do the operation for a fraction of the cost. He said I'd be trotting around in no time.

2 comments:

Sunset Stanley said...

Ha ha ha! I love that good ol' Chadwick humor! Seriously the best thing I've read all week!

Laura said...

Mark cracks me up! Although I will admit, I'm a little disappointed to read that he isn't the MacGyver I thought he was. I mean, really, a little chewing gum and a gym sock, and I'm sure he could have done the surery himself. :-) Hope he's continuing to improve!