Monday, September 14, 2009

Ella Mae


I promised myself that I wouldn't steal Michelle and Matt's "lime light" when it comes to Ella. It's really hard to not post tons of pictures but I'm going to be good.


This one is one of my latest favorites. Ella Mae fell asleep while Michelle was holding her yesterday. She looked extra small so when I asked Michelle if Ella was all bundled up she said yes and then unwrapped her. We both started laughing. She was bundled up with her feet and legs straight up under her. Her feet were at her face. After a couple of pictures with Michelle holding her like that Michelle laid Ella down on the couch. We took a few more pictures before she started waking up. I like this one but I'm sure Michelle will post some with Ella's feet right under her chin. Blog on over to Michelle's site to see more pictures soon. (Are you happy Mater?)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes, I am happy! And she's so cute!! Boyce still sleeps with his legs curled up under him sometimes--like a little bug. It's so cute.