Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August or September

It's a waiting game here. Little Ella Mae is not in any hurry to come to earth. As it is right now she has missed her Uncle Jake's birthday, she'll probably miss her second cousin Jane's birthday (Happy Sweet 16 Jane!), and she might miss August all together. Alas one little problem...I have an August birthstone ring for my "Grandma" necklace. Where can I get a September one if needed? Michelle is scheduled to be induced next Wednesday night. Maybe Ella Mae will share her birthday with my friend Laureen or "Big" Uncle Jacob (it's better than "Older" right Jacob? or should I have said "Iowa" Uncle Jacob?)?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Jacob's just glad to be recognized. :-) And Naomi is thrilled about sharing her middle name. "Like Naomi Mae!" she said when I told her. Cute!