Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trek pictures - Wow!

My Relief Society President, Jodi, sent these pictures to me last night. (I'm her visiting teacher!)She is such a sweetie to think of us. She has three kids of her own on the Trek but she got some pictures of Jacob too. Check out the hat he got...we didn't have one that fit when he decided to go at 10:30 Tuesday night. He is with other kids from our ward.

Typical Jacob look... "you looking for trouble? I probably can help."
Jacob with Jodi's son Dustin. There's that smile that we don't see too often!

My heart is feeling much better now. I know Jacob made a go choice to go. Another day of treking ahead of them and then "Sunday" tomorrow. Thanks for your continued prayers!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Jacob has such a great smile! Tell him Aunt Mater thinks he should show it off every once in a while.

Team Dana said...

Jacob looks pretty good in a hat! So proud of him for going!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! My new blogname is justinandsunset.blogspot.com