Thursday, February 19, 2009


This is for my nieces and nephews...do you remember on Thanksgiving Day when you played outside and had soooo much fun? This is the sand pile. See the little green plants? They are pinto bean plants. The container that was full of beans for Emerson to shake got dumped here in the sand. This is what happens when seeds, soil, water, and sunlight mix together! You are all now begining gardners! (I wish I could report that there were pinto beans for making chili now but sadly an older uncle, unnamed, picked the little plants out.)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Older uncle? Hmm . . . whose uncle? :-) Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, right?

JONESIES said...

are you sure? I think the next time I get a letter from the association telling me to pull me weeds Im going to tell them they are pinto beans