Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!



Here it is...the new bedroom furniture! Of course I now need to get organized and get the room set up but isn't it pretty? I don't know that we'll keep the box springs. It is a little high up there but I wanted Mark to see what it looks like with them in there. It's easier to take them out if he doesn't like it. Michelle made the observation, already, that I'm going to have to dust more. More? How about dust! At least I want to dust this AND there shouldn't be anything on top to hinder me. HA! How long do you think that will last? :)

2 comments:

Redpengirl said...

Pretty! It's so much easier to dust things that look good and aren't cluttered. I should know, since I just rediscovered the topmof my dresser a few weeks ago. :-)

JONESIES said...

It really is so pretty! Someday I want a bedroom set too. For now I"ll have to wait, but hopefully not as long as you :-)