Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mojo and Facebook

Mojo for Mater! Today is "unfriend" day on Facebook. Sounds kind of mean to just axe someone from your contacts. The DJ's on the radio had a list of reasons why you might want to do it. Here are a few of them...the person comments on EVERY one of your comments, they only post pictures, they only talk about their kids (what wrong with those two???), they only post their game status, you only befriended them in the first place because they said they knew you when you were in Jr. High together, etc. I have been thinking a lot about Facebook lately and am seriously thinking that I might "unfriend" myself. Jacob already did it, Mark's company strongly suggests they don't get an account with Facebook, and Kevin says he's over it and wants out too. So in case I suddenly drop off the planet Facebook I'm not gone. I'm here and for those of you that want to stay in touch please do. Are you satisfied Mater? :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Totally satisfied! Thanks for humoring me! Love you!